Tuesday, March 10, 2009

So to all you gals out there giving me grief about not having a blog - HERE IT IS!
My first ever blog.
I'm finally done with the tax things on my computer program. We are ready for the tax man! or Woman! whichever the great Randini finds.
WOW AM I GLAD THAT'S OVER. AND BOY DID I LEARN A LESSON HERE!
Now I can get back to making my art and knitting and crocheting.
Currently working on a very pastel white/blue/yellow (sort of baby colors) shawl for the guest room in our house. But I'm thinking that Meagan will take it over(hmmmmm that's a problem).
I have some news about our online endeavors: I am now part of the Shopatron process. It's sort of like an Overstock.com thing. You can sign up an account with Shopatron as a customer and order some of your favorite things from Stampendous, 7 Gypsies, Maya Road, Etc. and I'll be able to fulfill the order thru the process at Shopatron. It's gonna get me used to being an online shipper. So far it's pretty easy.
Gotta go for now - Gotta put in some more new orders in the system and price them.
See ya

No comments:

Post a Comment